Lego® Custom Instructions MC68 LEGO set number 10265 alternative model
Hello everyone, here are my instructions of set number 10265 alternative, the muscle car MC68.
Model design: Firas Abu-Jaber
Model instructions: Simone Bissi
Note: if you are interested in another alternative for this same set, you can find a bundle here on Mocsmarket of both models for a reasonable price, click here for MC3100 and MC68 bundle.
“Please read before purchase”
Information about the MC68 (car’s) instructions :
1. “ONLY DIGITAL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED”
This product is only a clear step by step high quality digital instructions files that show you how to build the models in the pictures, that you can download to your device, so it’s a virtual product, NO ACTUAL model (s) is included.
2. This model is a completely an alternative build to official LEGO set number 10265, it means you don’t need any extra pieces from outside the box. Model used some extra pieces that come INSIDE the official LEGO set number 10265, to know all the pieces of the set including the extras which come inside the set look for the set inventory on Bricklink. Also model uses some pieces with stickers, in case you took your LEGO Mustang apart and wanted to build this alternative.
3. This model built based on the LEGO’s official Mustang, it shares the same chassis with the adjustable rear height, has also same techniques for the opening doors and steering mechanics connected to the steering wheel.
4. This model is sturdy enough to display and to play with, so you don’t have to worry about it getting apart if you want to play with it or move it from a place to another.
5. Such as the LEGO official set, you can customize your own model by adding a blower to the engine and a front splitter.
6. This model was built at the same scale of the official LEGO Mustang, so it would look nice displayed side by side with the Mustang.
Finally, hope you to enjoy your build and please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance regarding the models at [email protected]