10295 ALT Porsche 911 Turbo S (992) Digital Instructions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
- This product contains PDF digital instructions file for the P992S model.
- This model is a 100% alternative model of set number 10295 and it was completely built from scratch, it means it doesn’t share any design elements with the original LEGO set.
- Model uses some extra parts that are INCLUDED in the same set number 10295, every set comes with some spare pieces that are included in the same box but not used in the model itself, I used a few of these spare parts.
- Digital instructions are high in quality and were made very carefully by professionals and has been tested several times to make sure you have the best experience possible
- This model is solid in construction and is good to display and to play with and to move from a place to another easily.
- This model has several functional elements including working steering that is connected to the steering wheel inside the cabin, opening doors, hood and rear engine cover, adjustable seats. (Note): In order to make the roof construction strong enough, I’ve not added rear seats.
- You can use the black or grey wheels that come with the official set, but if you want more aggressive look, you can order the black wheels and red hubs from the link stated above, you’ll only need to order the wheels and wheel covers, tires are the same as the ones included in the set.
- If you decided to change the wheels please take a look at the photo gallery to find the picture of how to change the wheels, it’s a very easy update that only takes several seconds.
NO actual model or pieces are included, only instructions on how to build the model using your own pieces.