Lego® Custom Instructions Stranger Things Skyline Architecture
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Click here to download the parts list
Recreate iconic locations and relive the most famous scenes from the first two seasons of Stranger Things just in time for the Third one.
This set fits in (my fictional) Skyline Architecture Theme (check my other TV and Movies inspired builds here if you like).
Left to right:
- Byers House with the upside down (obviously inspired by the LEGO set)
- The flipping van scene
- Junkyard with the bus where the gang fought the demodogs
- Hopper’s cabin in the woods
- Palace Arcade with the Mind Flayer
- Hawkins Laboratory above the tunnels and the Gate with the elevator
Total parts: 450 – 177 Different
Measures: 45 x 6.6 x 12.4studs
35.7 x 5.3 x 10 cm
14.1 x 2.1 x 3.9 inches
Hope you like it!
- I used the new Stud.io Part Designer for the printed pieces in instructions and renders. A png to print for the 1×8 tile and one for the inverted brick are also provided with the instructions.
There are no reviews yet.