Lego® Instructions Bat Showcase
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Showcase capacity for 20 minifigures, and a drawer for accessories.
The roof was built to look like the batcave, and comes with two miniature vehicles, a Batwing and a Batmobile made by me. The vehicles were inspired by the vehicles used by the dark knight in his adventures in games, comics and other media.
– Accompanying the construction are some alternative versions of my batmobile, so you can use whatever you like the most.
– You can also replace my vehicles with official micro scale buildings from LEGO.
The drawer has the Batman logo, as well as the floors, which are decorated with a bat in the background.
– The showcase is 48 cm high, 24 cm wide, 12 cm long.
– The drawer is 17.5 cm wide, 4 cm high and 8 cm long.
– Each floor is 7 centimeters high, approximately 20 centimeters wide and 9 centimeters long.
-The construction consists of 1287 bricks.
Hi, I'm Lucas from Espaço Nulo channel (Null Space).
I've been collecting LEGO since I was a kid and I started making my MOC's more recently, here I share some of my creations and I hope you like it.
I only provide PDF instructions and I hope you like the instructions and wish you a good assembly.
Null Space Team
Marketing of instructions without proper authorization from the owner is not permitted, as is sharing of instruction files.