Lego® Instructions Arrow Container
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Build a place where the green Arrow keeps his equipment, and prepares for his missions. The building has space for up to three costumes of the Green Arrow, or for the Arrow team.
- 14.4 cm wide
- 8 cm long
- 10 cm high
– The construction consists of 209 pieces;
– The 2×4 dark green tiles can also be replaced by other shades of green that the result will continue to be interesting;
– The instructions accompany the list of parts needed for construction and accompanies an XML file;
– If you want to support me or know more about me, follow me on Instagram;
– Please be sure to check out my other buildings;
** Minifigures, or costumes, are not part of the instructions.
Hi, I'm Lucas from Espaço Nulo channel (Null Space).
I've been collecting LEGO since I was a kid and I started making my MOC's more recently, here I share some of my creations and I hope you like it.
I only provide PDF instructions and I hope you like the instructions and wish you a good assembly.
Null Space Team
Marketing of instructions without proper authorization from the owner is not permitted, as is sharing of instruction files.