Lego® Custom Instructions Toy Story Andy’s Room
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Digital LEGO® Instructions & Parts List for Toy Story Andy’s Room
- As seen in Toy Story (1995)
- 92-page instructions
- Printable sticker sheet included
- 699 LEGO® pieces required
- Measures approximately 26 cm (10 in.) long, 14 cm (5.5 in.) wide and 12 cm (5 in.) high
Please note: No physical LEGO® pieces or sticker sheets are included with this item.
What you will get
- A professionally designed high-resolution PDF instruction manual with step-by-step guide on how to build your custom LEGO® MOC model.
- A Bricklink-compatible Parts List XML file for all parts needed for your build. This file includes colours, part numbers and quantities required.
- A PDF guide on how to easily purchase the LEGO® pieces for your model.
- A printable sticker sheet with high resolution graphics, custom designed for your build.