LEGO® Custom Instructions Koenigsegg Jesko 1:16 scale gray
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
My favorite Koenigsegg thus far, the Koenigsegg Jesko, a beast of a car.
- openable dihedral synchro-helix doors
- openable rear portion
- detailed interior with black/white trim level
- 1281 parts
- absolutely enormous rear wing
- close scale with the Ferrari F40 (10248), the Ferrari Enzo (8652) and many of my other models!
All of the parts are easy to get, there are no particulary rare or expensive parts used.
- Rough parts value: $120-$150
This model is meant for display only. Due to all the variety in complicated building techniques this model is rather fragile. You can still pick it up and open the doors easily!
Creating fancy cars, buildings and figurines