Lego® Custom Instructions 007 Sunbeam Alpine
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Digital LEGO® Instructions & Parts List for 007 Sunbeam Alpine
- James Bond’s 1961 Sunbeam Alpine II
- As seen in Dr. No (1962)
- 35-page instructions
- 222 LEGO® pieces required
- Measures approximately 17 cm (6.5 in.) long, 7 cm (3 in.) wide and 7 cm (3 in.) high
Please note: No physical LEGO® pieces or sticker sheets are included with this item.
What you will get
- A professionally designed high-resolution PDF instruction manual with step-by-step guide on how to build your custom LEGO® MOC model.
- A Bricklink-compatible Parts List XML file for all parts needed for your build. This file includes colours, part numbers and quantities required.
- A PDF guide on how to easily purchase the LEGO® pieces for your model.