Back to the Future Toyota Truck Instructions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Digital LEGO® Instructions & Parts List for Back to the Future Toyota Truck
- Marty McFly’s 1985 Toyota Hi-Lux 4X4 Pickup Truck
- As seen in Back to the Future (1985)
- 48-page instructions
- Printable sticker sheet included
- 299 LEGO® pieces required
- Measures approximately 21 cm (8.5 in.) long, 8 cm (3 in.) wide and 11 cm (4 in.) high
Please note: No physical LEGO® pieces or sticker sheets are included with this item.
What you will get
- A professionally designed high-resolution PDF instruction manual with step-by-step guide on how to build your custom LEGO® MOC model.
- A Bricklink-compatible Parts List XML file for all parts needed for your build. This file includes colours, part numbers and quantities required.
- A PDF guide on how to easily purchase the LEGO® pieces for your model.
- A printable sticker sheet with high resolution graphics, custom designed for your build.