SFM-X18 Shark Submarine Instructions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
The Shark Submarine is a super-fun build, packed with awesome features.
I set out to create a Shark-shaped futuristic submarine, because ‘why not?!” If it looks cool its a success.
This model is a super-fun build, with meticulously designed instructions, which have been tested and perfected.
The model is PACKED with cool and fun features, including:
• LOADS of standing space. Minifigs can walk from the nose to the tail inside the submarine
• Tail steering mechanism – operated from a lever underneath the model.
• double-hinged realistic ‘man-hole’ top hatch.
• Removable underwater probe droid, with built-in dry dock and hatch for entry/exit.
• Turn barrel on top to pop side panels off for easy access.
• Slide and hinge mechanism to open front canopy.
• Angled gills
• Washroom/changing area for divers.
• Removable skipper’s chair for easy placement of minifigs.
Set includes 1048 pieces. I have tried to use common parts as much as possible, so should be easy to find everything.
PARTS LIST INSTRUCTIONS:
1 – Open the xml file in a text editor like Notepad or TextEdit.
2 – Select and copy all the text inside the document.
3 – Go to www.bricklink.com and login/register
4 – From the ‘Want’ menu (heart Icon) select ‘Upload’.
5 – select the ‘Upload BrickLink XML format’ Tab.
6 – Paste the text into the text field.
7 – Proceed to Verify Items.
8 – scroll to the bottom of the parts list and click ‘Add to Wanted List’
I'm so glad to see you!! check out my creations! I promise everything is super-mega crafted to be fun to build, well engineered, and with as many fun functions and features as I can dream up!
Enjoy browsing, and come back soon, I've got some more fun creations in the works!