Lego® Instructions Notre Dame de Paris – Modular Building Dimension
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Perfect with my French Palace and finally an amazing cathedral for your own city!!!!
Some amazing features:
- Perfect Modular building dimension!!!
- Perfect real proportion
- Incredibly detailed following the REAL Notre Dame.
- Dimension in cm: width: 51,8 cm, length: 145,7 cm, Height at the top of the central tower: 101,9
- Dimension in Inches: width: 20,4 Length 57,4 Height at the top of the central tower 40,1
- Divided in 5 macro blocks easy to move, transport and to stock: the “facade”, the “nave”, the “transept”, the “choir” and the “apse”
- 63.190 bricks!!! But do not worry, I have done a very special thing to help you to save money…
- Total Bricks list and instructions divided in “VISIBLE BRICKS” 50.110 bricks and “STRUCTURAL BRICKS” 13.080 bricks[b].[/b]
- VISIBLE BRICKS: all the bricks you have to buy in the exact color and type!
- STRUCTURAL BRICKS: all the Hidden bricks of the building, you have to get just in the exact type of brick!!! It means you can use any color while keeping only the type of brick!!! You can use your own used bricks to save money!!! no matter what color you have … just be sure of the type !!! For example: 1500 2×4 bricks… choose by yourself the color, you will never see these bricks because they are hidden inside the structure!!! SAVE MONEY!!!
- Bricks exchange proposal: Because during time some bricks can become RARE, I have done a special list Where I explain to you how to substitute some bricks that could become rare with other ones without change the final result of the building!!! During time, watching how Bricks market go on, I will do some upgrades to let the Notre Dame always buildable to save your money!
- Easy Build Bags: Option available only if you by the model in Lego® bricks on stebrick.com requesting the EASY BUILD BAGS option. With these bags you will not have thousands of bricks on your table but only those needed to build the step you are reading. Simply open the bags when they are shown on the instructions, you will save space and many hours of construction time.
- Enlighten it!!!! All the cathedral windows are made of transparent plates bricks, which give a realistic touch whether you place lights on the inside (yes, all the windows will shine in many beautiful colors!). The light kit is available on stebrick.com
You can buy the complete model in Lego® Bricks or the five single blocks to build it slowly in time and without buying in one time 60k bricks, the light kit, the easy building version on stebrick.com
We design Lego® Mocs Since 2010
We sell instructions for our projects as well as complete brick sets.
We also design on request, following you from conception to realization.
Do you have an idea and want to implement it? Write to us and we will bring to light your personal Lego® project.