Lego® Custom Instructions Vector W8 Speed Champions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
One of my favorite model from Jerry, his 6-wide Vector W8. I always wanted to build my own rendition from this weird but intriguing sports car. When the 76895 Ferrari F8 Tributo set released with the new windscreen, my first thought was: this windscreen would be perfect to build a 6-wide Vector W8.
So, here is the result.
Total number of pieces: 221
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 23 € ( ~ 27 $)
The model features:
Has space for one minifig.
– length: 18 studs ( 14.4 cm / 5.7 in )
– width: 6 studs ( 4.8 cm / 1.9 in )
Purchasing instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– Detailed parts list in PDF (showing quantity, color, Item No. and images of the parts)
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!