Lego® Custom Instructions Trabant 601 Speed Champions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Click here to download the parts list
The Trabant was produced in East Germany (GDR) between 1957 and 1990.
It had a hard plastic body (duroplast) and was built with a 600cc two-cylinder two-stroke 26hp engine.
This tiny car was loud, slow, poorly designed and badly built but still it became a symbolic vehicle of the former Eastern Bloc.
Total number of pieces: 165
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 16 € ( ~ 18 $) -without minifig
The model features:
Has space for one minifig.
Model dimensions :
– length: 14 studs ( 11.2 cm / 4.4 in )
– width: 6 studs ( 4.8 cm / 1.9 in )
Purchasing Lego® Custom Instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– ‘How to order Lego® parts on Bricklink’ detailed,easy to follow, step by step guide to the largest Lego® marketplace
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– .IO file of the model
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!
Thanks for visiting, and please feel free to check my other models.
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!