Lego® Custom Instructions SR-71 Blackbird
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Click here to download the parts list
The Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird is a long-range, strategic reconnaissance aircraft that was capable of speed exceeding Mach 3. A total of 32 aircraft were built and served with the U.S. Air Force from 1964 to 1998. It has held the world record for the fastest air-breathing manned aircraft.
Total number of pieces: 157
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 15 € ( ~ 17 $)
– body length: 28 studs ( 22.4 cm / 8.8 in )
– body width: 13,6 studs ( 10.9 cm/ 4.3 in )
– total height on stand: 8,6 studs ( 6.9 cm/ 2.7 in )
Purchasing Lego® Custom Instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– ‘How to order Lego® parts on Bricklink’ detailed,easy to follow, step by step guide to the largest Lego® marketplace
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– .IO file of the model
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!
Thanks for visiting, and please feel free to check my other models.
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!