Lego® Custom Instructions SFM-X18 Shark Submarine
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Click here to download the parts list
The Shark Submarine is a super-fun build, packed with awesome features.
The Shark submarine is here!
I set out to create a Shark-shaped futuristic submarine, because ‘why not?!” If it looks cool its a success.
This model is a super-fun build, with meticulously designed instructions, which have been tested and perfected.
The model is PACKED with cool and fun features, including:
• LOADS of standing space. Minifigs can walk from the nose to the tail inside the submarine
• Tail steering mechanism – operated from a lever underneath the model.
• double-hinged realistic ‘man-hole’ top hatch.
• Removable underwater probe droid, with built-in dry dock and hatch for entry/exit.
• Turn barrel on top to pop side panels off for easy access.
• Slide and hinge mechanism to open front canopy.
• Angled gills
• Washroom/changing area for divers.
• Removable skipper’s chair for easy placement of minifigs.
Set includes 1048 pieces. I have tried to use common parts as much as possible, so should be easy to find everything.
I'm new to this! I hope you love my first product, My lovingly designed Shark Submarine!