Lego® Custom Instructions SFM-X18 Shark Submarine
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
The Shark Submarine is a super-fun build, packed with awesome features.
I set out to create a Shark-shaped futuristic submarine, because ‘why not?!” If it looks cool its a success.
This model is a super-fun build, with meticulously designed instructions, which have been tested and perfected.
The model is PACKED with cool and fun features, including:
• LOADS of standing space. Minifigs can walk from the nose to the tail inside the submarine
• Tail steering mechanism – operated from a lever underneath the model.
• double-hinged realistic ‘man-hole’ top hatch.
• Removable underwater probe droid, with built-in dry dock and hatch for entry/exit.
• Turn barrel on top to pop side panels off for easy access.
• Slide and hinge mechanism to open front canopy.
• Angled gills
• Washroom/changing area for divers.
• Removable skipper’s chair for easy placement of minifigs.
Set includes 1048 pieces. I have tried to use common parts as much as possible, so should be easy to find everything.
I'm new to this! I hope you love my first product, My lovingly designed Shark Submarine!