Lego® Custom Instructions – Lucky Clover
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Click here to download the parts list
St. Patrick’s day is coming, so it’s time to build a four-leaf clover from Lego® bricks.
Total number of pieces: 73
Estimated price of the new parts: ~8 € ( ~9 $ )
– length: 6.8 studs ( 5.4 cm / 2.1 in )
– width: 6.8 studs ( 5.4 cm / 2.1 in )
– height: 8.9 studs ( 7.1 cm / 2.8 in )
Purchasing Lego® Custom Instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– ‘How to order Lego® parts on Bricklink’ detailed,easy to follow, step by step guide to the largest Lego® marketplace
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– .IO file of the model
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!
Thanks for visiting, and please feel free to check my other models.
Be the first to review “Lego® Custom Instructions – Lucky Clover”
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.