Lego® Custom Instructions Lamborghini Miura Speed Champions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Click here to download the parts list
The Lamborghini Miura is a sports car produced between 1966 and 1973. This model was the first supercar with a rear mid-engined two-seat layout which has since become the standard for high-performance sports and supercars. When released, it was the fastest production road car.
Total number of pieces: 182
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 16 € ( ~ 18 $)
The model features:
Has space for one minifig.
– length: 19 studs ( 15.2 cm / 6 in )
– width: 6 studs ( 4.8 cm / 1.9 in )
Purchasing Lego® Custom Instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– ‘How to order Lego® parts on Bricklink’ detailed,easy to follow, step by step guide to the largest Lego® marketplace
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– .IO file of the model
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!
Thanks for visiting, and please feel free to check my other models.
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!