Lego® Custom Instructions Ferrari Dino 246GT and GTS 2-in-1 bundle Speed Champions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Click here to download the parts list
The Dino 246 GT and 246 GTS are V6 mid-engined sports cars produced by Ferrari and sold under the Dino marque between 1969 and 1974. The Dino 246 was the first automobile manufactured by Ferrari in high numbers. The 246 Dinos were available as a fixed-top GT coupé or, after 1971, an open Spyder GTS. They had 2.4 L V6 engine, producing 195 PS.
Total number of pieces: 174
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 20 € ( ~ 22 $)
The model features:
The GTS version has space for one minifig.
– length: 17 studs ( 13.6 cm / 5.35 in )
– width: 6 studs ( 4.8 cm / 1.9 in )
– The bundle contains instructions guide for both models.
– There is only one inventory parts list, contains all the parts for the 246 GT which is convertible into GTS removing some parts.
Purchasing Lego® Custom Instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– ‘How to order Lego® parts on Bricklink’ detailed,easy to follow, step by step guide to the largest Lego® marketplace
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– .IO file of the model
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!
Thanks for visiting, and please feel free to check my other models.
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!