Lego® Custom Instructions Desktop Globe
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
Microscale Desktop Globe with recognizable continents and rotating globe.
Total number of pieces: 279
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 22 € ( ~ 25 $)
– height: 18 studs ( 14.4 cm / 5.7 in )
– length: 15 studs ( 12 cm / 4.7 in )
– globe diameter: 10.4 studs ( 8.3 cm / 3.3 in )
Purchasing Lego® Custom Instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– ‘How to order Lego® parts on Bricklink’ detailed,easy to follow, step by step guide to the largest Lego® marketplace
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– .IO file of the model
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!
Thanks for visiting, and please feel free to check my other models.
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!