Lego® Custom Instructions Chevrolet Impala from Supernatural Speed Champions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
My latest commission work was the 1967 Chevrolet Impala from the original TV series Supernatural.
I built the model in 8-wide with a lot of features, like detailed engine bay and interior, openable side doors, trunk and hood. I placed 5 open clips into the trunk as weapon holders for the authentic Supernatural experience.
NOTE: Instructions and parts list do not contain the weapons.
The model features:
– has space for 3 minifigs (2 in the first raw, 1 on the back seat)
– openable side doors
– openable hood
– openable trunk with weapon holders
Total number of pieces: 361
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 33 € ( ~ 40 $)
– length: 23 studs ( 18.4 cm / 7.2 in )
– body width: 8 studs ( 6.4 cm / 2.5 in )
Purchasing instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!