Lego® Custom Instructions Chevrolet Camaro CHP Speed Champions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
With the purchase of this object you only purchase downloadable PDF instructions and Parts List
My latest design is a ‘92 Chevy Camaro used by the California Highway Patrol – which is my first police car ever. This 3rd gen Camaro was one of my unfinished project. I started to design in 6 wide many months ago but I wasn’t happy with the result in that scale. Now I made it in 8 wide as a highway pursuit car.
Total number of pieces: 358
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 39 € ( ~ 47 $)
The model features:
– has space for 2 minifigs (after removing the seat cushions)
– length: 22 studs ( 17.6 cm / 6.9 in )
– body width: 8 studs ( 6.4 cm / 2.5 in )
Purchasing instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!