Free Lego® Custom Instructions 1969 Dodge Charger Speed Champions
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
The second generation Dodge Charger is a real muscle car legend and movie car icon. Also one of my favorite American classic ride. I built earlier a ’68 Charger from the Bullitt movie and Ghost Rider’s ’69 Hell Charger. This model practically identical with my Hell Charger – except the blower.
Total number of pieces: 211
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 20 € ( ~ 22 $)
The model features:
Has space for one minifig.
– length: 19 studs ( 15.2 cm / 6 in )
– width: 6 studs ( 4.8 cm / 1.9 in )
Purchasing Lego® Custom Instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– ‘How to order Lego® parts on Bricklink’ detailed,easy to follow, step by step guide to the largest Lego® marketplace
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– .IO file of the model
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!
Thanks for visiting, and please feel free to check my other models.
My name is Szabi and I'm an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models' characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
the right proportions in every scale. For the most accurate result I often use complex SNOT techniques.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!